Patient Forms, Map and Directions
Your first visit establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information like your medical history, dental history and concerns, and allow time to get to know your doctor.
Your initial visit includes the following procedures:
- Thorough tooth by tooth examination
- Digital x-rays
- Oral cancer screening
- Medical history review
- Oral Hygiene evaluation and treatment
- Time to talk to the doctor and staff about any dental concerns or goals
- Diagnosis/treatment recommendations
If you have dental insurance, remember to bring your insurance card with you.
All patient forms are now available for download directly from our website. Click the link below to download the forms. Once filled out you can:
- Print forms and bring to initial visit
- Fax to (713) 784-3331
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.